So I’ve been playing a bit with Metasploit over the holiday weekend (hey what are days off for..), and as usual when researching stuff, I’ve come across a load of links I don’t want to lose track of, so I’ll put them up here, may be useful to someone else as well..
I’ll refrain from the really obvious linking to the project homepage, as if you’re looking for metasploit links, I’d guess you’ve found it already 🙂
- Good set of examples for using msfpayload to create executable payloads
- More msfpayload information
- Interesting worked example of msfpayload setup on osx
- Interesting write-up on eval_php for for webserver compromise
Post-Exploitation (meterpreter and the like) Information
- Post on meterpreter usage. Has some interesting points on what can be done with Meterpreter.
- Interesting post on using meterpreter again Some information on using meterpreter scripts like killav to stop exploits being detected, and timestomp to make discovery harder.
- Article from the Metasploit wikibook on post-exploitation activities